Mardome Circular, as its name suggests is a round cylindrical
glazing unit. It features a strong and robust GRP kerb.
• Circular dome option
• Robust and weatherable GRP kerb
• Pre-drilled glazing unit to screwfix unit to the kerb
• Security caps encase fixings for additional security
• Choice of UV protected clear, bronze, opal or textured polycarbonate glazing
• Single, double and triple skin units available
• 20 year guarantee
Mardome Circular is available in standard sizes from 600mm up to 1800mm with a dome shaped glazing unit. The daylight opening for the Mardome Circular is equivalent to the diameter of the roof opening size -150mm. For a glazing only option please refer to Mardome Reflex on page 12. Details of Mardome Circular units in bespoke sizes are available on request.
Mardome Circular units are glazed with Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate and are available in double or triple skin units depending on the level of thermal insulation required in a choice of clear, bronze, opal and textured polycarbonate.
Neoprene spacer washers can be used to provide trickle ventilation.
Please note: Measurements are taken from internal hole size. Need help? call 0117 971 9922